Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Blood Curdling Scream......

Okay, so this morning as I was rushing around trying to get my 3-year-old out the door, so we could go to the grocery store for my 6-year-old's 1st grade snack time snack, (which we never remember until the last second WHEN we remember)....I open the back door to the car, tell the 3-year-old to climb up into his seat.  In the approximately 15 seconds that I stepped inside the front door of my house, and put on my jacket, I hear a blood-curdling scream and hear him running full speed away from the car and toward the house.  

"Honey!!! What is it!!???", I ask.  "There was something running, I heard something running."  At this point I look around, the neighborhood is quiet, not a soul out and about, no neighborhood dogs meandering around my yard.  (This time....)  Then, he sends me into giggles.  "It was a squirrel Momma, a squirrel was running."   This kid cracks me up!  As we drove away he tells the squirrel not to do it again, or he was going to jail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newborn Teddy Bear Beanies

My Newest Obsession Newborn Teddy Bear Beanies I started out with a newborn beanie, here is the pattern I found online at littlemonkeys...